Our establishment is a conspicuous Supplier and Exporter of IBR Pipes, which are offered at competitive prices. These are available in a variety of demanded specifications, packaging options and sizes as per the needs of the arena. We acquire IBR Pipes from reliable and famous vendors of the arena, our vendors manufacture them using sophisticated technology and quality assured raw materials. Hence, this is known for its seamless quality, longer life, etc. In addition, other details related to these pipes are as follows:
All products are properly evaluated on the basis of standard parameters guidelines
We offer high quality customized packaging options
We offer our products in market driven prices
All of them have high longevity.
The products have minimum maintenance price.
The Boiler Regulations of India was enacted in 15th September 1950 by the powers conferred by section 28, and 29 of the Indian Boiler Act. The law is aimed to consolidate different parameters related to steam boilers. The Indian Boiler Acts was in 1923, on 23rd February.
IBR Stainless Steel Pipes
IBR Carbon Steel Pipe
- ASTM 312 / 213 - TP 304 / 304L / 304H / 316 / 316L / 317 / 317L / 321 / 310 / 347
IBR LTCS Pipe IBR Alloy Steel Pipe
- ASTM A 53, A106 Gr. B, API 5L GR.B, API 5L X 42.
IBR Buttweld Fittings
- ASTM / ASME A/SA 335 Gr. P 1, P 5, P 9, P 11, P
IBR Carbon Steel FittingIBR Alloy Steel Fitting
- Size : 1/2"NB TO 14"NB IN
- Type : Seamless
- Form : Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Cap, Stubend, Bends, Nipple etc.
IBR FlangesIBR Alloy Steel Flanges
- ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
IBR Carbon Steel Flanges
- ASTM SA 182 F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91
IBR LTCS Flanges IBR Forged Fittings
- ASTMA 105 Gr. F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
- Type : Socket Weld (S/W) & SCREWED (SCRD) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ NPT, BSP, BSPT